2018 CMED Award Winners
and Contenders by Category
41st CMED in Florida was a great success.
1st Place- McGill University, School of Continuing Studies – Professional Development Certificate in Parliamentary Governance
Runner-up – Texas A&M University, Executive Development – Weatherford Leadership Development Program
- University of Ottawa, Executive Programs – Department of Finance Canada People Management & Executive Leadership Program
- University of Ottawa, Executive Programs– Taggart Professional Development Program
- Davenport University, Institute for Professional Excellence – Leadership Way Manager Series
- University of South Dakota, Executive Education – Negotiation Skills for Bio Processors
- Vanderbilt University, Executive Education – Music City Innovation
1st Place- University of Southern California – Master of Business for Veterans
Runner-up – University of Southern California – Food Industry Management Program
- Davenport University – Amway Leadership Certification Program
- University of Ottawa – Quality Improvement and Patient Safety Leadership Program
1st Place- Texas A&M University – Executive Certificate in Business Essentials
Runner-up – Drexel University – Digital Marketing Certificate
- Davenport University – Certificate of Integrated Operations Management
- University of Ottawa – Wellbeing for Leadership Resilience
1st Place- Case Western Reserve University – New Change Equation
Runner-up – Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health – Improving Your Business through a Culture of Health
- Telenor-INSEAD-Intrepid – Creating a Culture of Innovation
1st Place- University of Dayton – Center for Leadership Collaborative Partner Model
Runner-up – Boise State University – K-12 Teacher Professional Development
- Case Western Reserve University – Affiliate Partnership Program
- Oklahoma State University – Certificate in Gaming Leadership
Team Spirit Video
1st Place- University of Texas at El Paso, Professional and Public Programs
- Vanderbilt University, Executive Education
- Oklahoma State University, Executive and Professional Development
Nominate Your Program(s) for the 2018 CMED Awards (closed)
Here is how each award will be selected:
- Top nominees in each category will present their program(s) in a poster session at CMED 2018. They will be on hand to discuss their program in the form of a discussion, computer slideshow, web site, or a poster. CMED attendees will have time to visit with the schools, view the poster presentation and ask questions.
- Each CMED participant will receive six ballots. Attendees will cast their vote during Program Award Selection on November 6th from 4:15pm to 6:00pm.
- Selected nominees for Team Spirit video will be presented and voted upon during lunch on Thursday, November 8th.
- Based on the highest number of votes, the selection committee will determine the winner. The first place winner in each category will be announced and presented with a trophy award during Lunch on November 9, 2018.
For more information or questions about nomination and selection process, please contact CMED Awards Committee Members:
Paul Bentley: email@example.com
Vanessa Kannemeyer: vkanneyer@Rollins.edu
Stephanie Walton: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tania Xerri: email@example.com
If you need immediate assistance, please call 763-656-3527 directly.
Joe Bork, ProEd
“This was my first time at CMED and as a new Centre Director, I found the networking opportunities and the content of the sessions to be of tremendous value in helping me get up to speed, and to make connections with other Centres. I plan to come back every year if possible.”
“The caliber of this conference is much higher than any others that I attend due to the attention to detail in putting together the agenda and all the communication leading up to the conference. The attendees’ willingness to reach out and help one another is unmatched. I always leave re-energized for the work ahead of us.”